Thursday, December 16, 2010

Granddaddy - Tell Me About the Good Old Days

Yesterday, out of a sense of urgency, panic or maybe because of my Dad's illness I took my camera and went to my parent's home in the afternoon knowing my nephew Zack would be there. Zack is younger than all but one of my own grandchildren. He is really the brightest spot for my parents each day. My two daughters Michelle and Suzanne are their other two grandchildren.  Let's just say they are both still "29".  I've been working on several projects for Christmas and decided that Zack needed to have some photos made with Gone-Gone and Granddaddy. The lighting was terrible and the day outside was too cold for my dad to get out so we made the best of it. Some of the photos reminded me of the song by
 The Judd's - "Tell Me 'Bout The Good Old Days".  You can also see the slideshow at:  http://www.photodex.com/share/maureensphotography/d8b79mg4








0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP