Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Drew and Bailey

After being very busy and also being out of town a lot lately I missed my Drew and Bailey so much!! Sunday we had a little family gathering so I took advantage of the opportunity to photograph these sweet, adorable, beautiful and handsome children.  They were so good and mostly cooperative knowing there was $20.00 afterwards for each of them if they were good.  Money works everytime.  As Drew gets older I can see in some of his photos that he would much rather be doing something else.  I love them so much!!  Here are two of my precious 5 grandchildren belonging to Suzanne and Ross.







 This is one of my two beautiful daughters - Suzanne, Drew and Bailey's Mother.
I am so blessed to have such a great family!!  Didn't get Ross in any of the photos - he left early to go hunting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP