Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Time - Missing my Virginia Kiddos!!

I'm always talking about bribery with my grandchildren.  Well, this is another example of proof that it actually works.  This is a photo I took during the summer while visiting them.  After processing I decided to "Paint It".  I will have it printed onto a large canvas and I am sure my local followers will be seeing the "real thing" in the future.  One thing about being a photographer, or for that matter anyone with a camera, when you are missing the ones you love just put them on your computer to reach out and almost touch them.

As Christmas is only a few days away I wish for all of you to be able to reach out and touch the ones you love.  Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP