Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stylin Little Girls!







STYLIN LITTLE GIRLS: "It's been my pleasure and honor to be able to help my daughter in Virginia with her children this summer. She has been working extremely hard helping to open a new hospital and is over the heart cath lab there. Since she has been so extremely busy and her husband travels quite alot with his job it's been great to be with the kids so they would not have to be in day care all summer.

The two girls have been more than willing to style and model for me and the boy (just turned 10 years old yesterday) is willing as long as there is a $20.00 bill in it for him. I told him my clients pay me!! It's a totally wonderful investment though. For that he cooperates and I have loads of great photos of him. I'll share those at a later time.

These are just with one of the outfits that I've been editing this morning. The outfits are from Children's Place where we rarely shop but the girls loved these.

Thanks for looking and comments appreciated.


There are lots more on my Maureen's Photography Facebook page in the albums listed as Savannah, Anna Grace and Jefferson
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Qui...1980488?ref=ts
Would love for you to 'like' me too!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP