Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meet Mr. Jaken

OMG he is such a beautiful baby. Oops sorry Daddy, handsome little boy. As with most newborns a little feeding along during the photo session is a good thing. There is just nothing I love more than holding a newborn. I even had the pleasure of giving him a bottle and rocking for a while.

 This is the sweetest family, with such love and admiration for each other. Did I mention that the Mama is gorgeous and the Daddy is so handsome. Not only handsome but the most patient, kind, helpful Dad I have ever met. Truly a blessed family. I really enjoyed this newborn session! It was so special to see all the love this new sweet family had for each other and their new little one. I really am blessed to share in these moments.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP