Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Little Dunns - Spring 2011

Being a grandmother is one of lifes most wonderful treasures.  The best of the best and the reason I do what I do.  These little ones live far away and I do not get to spend as much time as I would like them.  However being surrounded by them in my office daily and processing photos of them like these makes me feel like they are with me more.  The girls are great little models and really have fun with it.  Jefferson, well that is a whole other story.  He likes to be dramatic but most of all likes to be paid for his services.  Thanks to all of you who share your precious ones with me and for letting me share mine with you.  Life is good!!!!http://www.photodex.com/share/maureensphotography/xkaw9mg4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP