Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wonder, Explore and Imagine - Describes Braydon

This little boy loves to get out and just explore the neighborhood when he comes for a photo shoot.  It took two grandmothers ( one of them being me) to keep up with him.  This child absoutely has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.  Everytime I photograph him I am drawn to his eyes whether opened or closed.  Not only are his eyes gorgeours but just check out those eyelashes.  This photographer totally loves watching these little ones as they grow. I wonder what he's thinking and can only imagine that he must be thinking "why does she keep putting that big black camera  in my face"!  Needless to say it was a great day with Braydon and for sure there were two tired grandmothers when we were done.  A few cheerios for a snack and the promise of french fries when we were done made for a great day in the neighborhood.

Slideshow link:  http://www.photodex.com/share/maureensphotography/86ap9mg4





0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP