Friday, March 11, 2011

Lindsey and Josh - Engagement

This time of year is always  so beautiful and makes me think of new beginnings.  New beginnings reminds me of young love and the cycle of life.  Guess I am being a bit nostalgic today for several reasons but I love spring time and I love to photograph wonderful couples beginning their life journey together.  There is just something about it that renews my faith even more in many ways.  Lindsey and Josh are so cute and adorable.  I throughly enjoyed spending my afternoon with them and feel blessed to be sharing in the beginning of their life journey together.  There is just nothing more wonderful than "love"!!!!

Click here for slideshow:  http://www.photodex.com/share/maureensphotography/xxw99mg4

CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP