Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jefferson - 10 years old

So hard to believe that my first grandchild is now 10 years old.  Not only is Jefferson such a special young man but he is a very charming and sensitive boy.  He is the reason I got into photography.  When he was born I decided that if I wanted to have good  photos of him and soon after, the other 4 grandchildren, I had to learn the skills of photography myself to get those great photos.  Having two gorgeous daughters myself I know that having the time to photograph your own children is almost impossible. So Jefferson, being the first grandchild, is the main reason I do what I do today.  That being said it has been my pleasure to get to photograph so many amazing and wonderful children, babies, couples and families.  I am most thankful to have been so blessed with family, friends and wonderful clients.  Thank you all for making my life so complete!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP